Urnex Cafiza Espresso Machine Cleaner 20 oz 2 Pack
- Free Ground
Bulk discount rates
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
|Buy 2 or above||and get 5% off|
Urnex Cafiza Espresso Machine Cleaner
- The Urnex Cafiza group head, valve, and water line espresso cleaner will keep your espresso machine clean and maintenance low.
- Concentrated formula eliminates residue in group heads, valves, and lines.
- Integral to the daily back-flush regimen.
- Foam and solubility balanced for optimal rinsing.
- Works great for super automatic equipment.
- NSF certified for metal compatibility and safety.
- Sold As: 2 - 20 oz jars of powdered cleaner.
Eliminates residue in espresso group heads, valves and water lines. Powder formula for use in regular back-flushing. This product has earned NSF Protocol P152 Certification for Health Effects and Corrosivity of Commercial Espresso Machine Cleaners.
Instructions For Use:
Commercial Espresso Machines:
- 1. Insert blind filter in porta-filter and add up to 1/2 teaspoon (3 g) of Cafiza Powder. Insert porta-filter into group head.
- 2. Activate brew cycle for 10 seconds. Stop 10 seconds. Repeat 5 times.
- 3. Remove porta-filter. Activate brew cycle and rinse porta-filter in stream of water from group head. Stop cycle.
- 4. Insert porta-filter into group head. Repeat step (2) without Cafiza Powder 5 times.
- 5. Make and discard a cup of espresso to insure no residue remains.
- 1. Soak filters and metal of porta-filter for 30 minutes in 1 teaspoon (6 g) of Cafiza Powder per 32 oz. (1 L) of hot water.
- 2. Rinse with clean hot water.
- 1. Empty coffee from equipment. Sprinkle 1/2 teaspoon (3 g) of Cafiza Powder per 64 oz. (2 L) of brewer capacity directly into brew basket.
- 2.Run a full brew cycle into each vessel and hold for 30 minutes.
- 3. Empty each vessel and rinse all parts with clean hot water.
- Wet cloth with Cafiza Powder solution and wipe down spray heads, then wipe clean.
- Solution may be very hot.