John Guest Acetal Stem Adaptor 1/4" Stem x 3/8" NPTF
- PI050823S / GSA46
- Usually Ships Same Day!
- Free Ground
Bulk discount rates
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
|Buy 2||and get 15% off|
|Buy 3 - 9||and get 25% off|
|Buy 10 or above||and get 50% off|
John Guest Acetal Stem Adaptor
- Rigid and hardwearing acetal copolymer material
- Food grade material suitable for foodstuff, potable liquids, inert gases, air, pneumatic and vacuum.
- Instant push-fit connection and leak tight seal.
- Connect, disconnect and reconnect in seconds without tools.
- No scale build up improves performance and equipment lifespan.
- Superior flow characteristics.
- Compatible with LLDPE or soft metal pipe/tubing.
- 1/4" OD Stem adaptor x 3/8" NPTF thread.
- Sold As: 1 ea.
John Guest grey push-fit acetal stem adaptor (NPTF Thread) is a connector designed for converting a John Guest push-fit connection to a NPTF type threaded connection. Fast and simple to install, John Guest push-fit fittings create an instant push-fit connection and leak tight seal without the need for tools, hot works or sealing agents.
The unique collet locking design firmly and securely holds the pipe in place without deforming the pipe or restricting flow. Fittings are corrosion resistant and fully demountable, improving system performance and reducing system downtime during maintenance.
Manufactured in grey push-fit acetal copolymer, the fitting is suitable for foodstuff, potable liquids and inert gases. In accordance with the British Beer & Pub Association Code of Practice, fittings can also be used with N2/CO2 and mixed gas dispense lines, as well as air, pneumatic and vacuum applications. All John Guest fittings are manufactured and assembled in the UK.
We offer a full line of John Guest Speedfit fittings, contact us today for more information.