Newco ACE LP Coffee Maker
- Free Ground
Bulk discount rates
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
|Buy 2 or above||and get 7% off|
Newco ACE-LP Coffee Maker
- Brews 3.9 gallons of perfect coffee per hour.
- Low Profile brewer that fits under most counter top cabinets.
- Ready light indicates when optimum brew temperature is achieved.
- Hot water faucet for piping hot water anytime.
- Blinking brew light alerts user that coffee is brewing.
- Universal base for perfect dispenser alignment.
- PDS water control valve is included.
- Coffee pots sold separately.
- Tank "ON/OFF" switch.
- Pulse Brewing Option.
- Auto Arm Capable .
- 120 Volts, 1400 Watts.
- 15 1/2"W x 16 3/8"D x 15 7/8"H.
- Newco model number is ACE-LP.
- Sold As: 1 ea.
Newco Enterprises Warranty:
- 1 year limited replacement.
- Free technical support.
Introducing the ACE model family: a sleek, compact brewer, loaded with advanced brewing features and ready to accommodate the wide variety of brew vessels offered by Newco.
Incorporating "brew ready light" and 'brewing" indicators, the ACE series provides valuable visual feedback to the user of the optimum brew temperature and a safety warning that the unit is brewing. A gravity faucet provides ample supply of hot water for teas, soups and other allied products, while engineered to be used during a brew cycle without affecting the pot of coffee being brewed. Add a PDS valve to ensure exact pot levels in the field, even under the most harsh and erratic water conditions.
Newco designed the ACE series of brewers to satisfy customer requests for a multi-feature specific brewer suited for the office environment. The series is quite versatile and continues to be our top selling line.
Ace models incorporate unique design features that include: a water level detection system that eliminates evaporation short pots, an adjustable brew safety light which flashes during the brew cycle to alert the user the brew cycle is in process, and a gravity hot water faucet system which dispenses hot water while brewing without altering the brew volume.