John Guest Polypropylene Stem Adaptor 3/8" Stem x 1/4" NPTF
- PP051222W / GSA64
- Usually Ships Same Day!
- Free Ground
Bulk discount rates
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
|Buy 2||and get 15% off|
|Buy 3 - 9||and get 25% off|
|Buy 10 or above||and get 50% off|
John Guest Polypropylene Stem Adaptor
- Polypropylene material and EPDM O-Ring offers high chemical resistance.
- Suitable for potable water, intermittent hot water (up to 65°C max) water treatment and purification applications (Not suitable for compressed air or vacuum applications).
- Instant push-fit connection and leak tight seal.
- Connect, disconnect and reconnect in seconds without tools.
- No scale build up improves performance and equipment lifespan.
- Superior flow characteristics.
- Compatible with LLDPE or soft metal pipe/tube.
- 3/8" OD Stem adaptor x 1/4" NPTF thread.
- Sold As: 1 ea.
John Guest push-fit polypropylene stem adaptor (NPTF Thread) is a connector designed for converting a Speedfit connection to a NPTF type threaded connection. Fast and simple to install, John Guest push-fit fittings create an instant push-fit connection and leak tight seal without the need for tools, hot works or sealing agents.
The unique collet locking design firmly and securely holds the pipe in place without deforming the pipe or restricting flow. Fittings are corrosion resistant and fully demountable, improving system performance and reducing system downtime during maintenance.
Manufactured in polypropylene with EPDM O-Rings, the fitting offers greater chemical resistance than push-fit acetal and is suitable for potable water (10 bar at 20°C) and intermittent hot water applications (4 bar at 60°C), as well as water treatment and purification applications. All John Guest fittings are manufactured and assembled in the UK.
We offer a full line of John Guest Speedfit fittings, contact us today for more information.